Workshop 1 – Understanding and Recognising DFV
- Understanding domestic and family violence (DFV)
- DFV legislation and relevant relationships
- Forms of abuse and the cycle of violence
- Coercive control
- Effects of abuse on adults, children and young people
- Identifying and talking about DFV
- DFV screening tips
Note: registrations have now closed as we are fully booked. Please keep checking our events page and social media for an announcement of the next series of our Professional Development Workshops in the second half of the year.
For further information you can contact us here or via email.